13 August 2012

noosa love
















My little sister is home briefly from her other home in Brescia, Italy so it's tradition that we head to Noosa for a holiday together. Our usual plan involves a stay at Tingirana Resort on Noosa's Main Beach. The resort's infinity pool is a little slice of heaven so we mostly spend our days perched poolside, flicking through trashy magazines, talking, laughing, swimming and snoozing. Oh, and we always order to the pool the seriously amazing goats cheese pizza from Seasons restaurant next door.  It is a very special time together. This time our ma and pa are joining us, and so are my little baby boy and my hubbie so it will be a party! We may even visit Rickys where my hubbie and I were married. It's had a hip refurb so I think a sunset champagne is in order. Of course, with a 10-month-old in tow this may not be as romantic as it sounds but perhaps our little Sebastian will surprise us and be an angel. I'm willing to take the chance.

GUEST post by Frances

Image by Rickys

No comments:

Post a Comment