27 August 2012

earthy displays of love




















































I think Joslyn Taylor of Simple Lovely blog has such gorgeous earthy style. These photos of her home capture her creativity perfectly. She is so clever at creating little pockets of beauty by gathering her keepsakes and displaying them with what appear to be found objects - shells and stones, bits of sun-stripped wood, plant cuttings and flower buds in glass bottles. I've been looking for inspiration to decorate up high since my baby is on the move. All things within his reach have been cleared so our home is looking pretty bare/boring from my belly height down. I need to get inspired to decorate our walls, tables and shelves and these photos are just the ticket.

GUEST POST by Frances

Images by Manny Rodriguez

No comments:

Post a Comment