15 July 2012

a sweet guest blogger


















I have so many stories to tell, but have been so busy and hence so terribly remiss with sharing it all with you of late. I must tell you about Vanuatu, Melbourne, our Reno's which are about to begin, the lovliest of Great Gatsby parties and some very special news. It will have to wait until I return.
We are off on our little holiday to Poreta in Italy on Thursday night. Let's just say I'm a little jumping bean with only 4 more sleeps to go.
With my absence, I will be introducing to you my "sweet" guest blogger. I am so excited that this dear friend said yes. Let's just say you are in for a treat as this person is the most earthy, whimsical, talented, sweetest lady I know. I'm just hoping you will have me back when I return. Just to keep the suspense I will introduce her before my countdown is out and I have her all set up to share with you her loves.
Thank you so dearly for putting up with my excuses. The photo above will be our view in 5 sleeps time. The quaint village of Poreta in Umbria, amongst the olive groves and basking sun.    

No comments:

Post a Comment