29 July 2012

small plates and sweet treats

  
Over the past two years I’ve spent many an inspired hour roaming Aran Goyoaga’s foodie blog, cannelle et vanille. Pretty and fresh is the way I’d describe both her photography and recipes. Her blog makes me swoon. A Spanish expat based in the United States, Aran is a champion of gluten-free and often lactose-free cooking and she hosts food styling and photography workshops around the world, recently in New York and the Dordogne region of France (see – swoon!). She also explores local farms and orchards near her home in Florida with her young son and daughter, which reminds me how important it is to seek out fresh food and fresh air with my little boy. Aran’s first cookbook, Small Plates & Sweet Treats, will be published in October but pre-orders are open now. I can’t wait to pore over it.   

Photos by Aran Goyoaga 

GUEST POST by Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment