13 July 2011

my heart wanders to brisbane

I've been following the talented Pia Jane Bijkerk since the end of 2008. Obviously not close enough, as since I have been home I have discovered via her blog that some delightful Brisbane girls (I'll fill you in on all of these talents later) organised a book launch for her in Milton. I have to say I am super upset by the fact that I missed this event (I'm not complaining, I know I was os), but wow when you have been admiring someone and you realise they were in your hometown and you missed them, it is a little upsetting. Enough of my complaining, in discovering this I also discovered another extremely talented Brisbane based photographer - Natalie McComas who photographed the event. I bought Pia's gorgeous book the other day and can't wait for the postman to deliver it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment