14 July 2011

another discovery

Ok, so I am in my first week of being in NYC and I need a diary, Mum and I are in anthropologie and I see this utterly charming book called a-once-courageous-heart. I'm thinking this is just perfect for my diary, I purchase. I'm reading through this wholehearted book wondering who the delightful person is whom wrote it, on discovery I find that this talented spirit Kylie Johnson is Australian, wow all the way to NYC to discover this. Fabulous. The book is a must, please go and purchase it now, Kylie's way with words is awe-inspiring. My story continues, I get home and get back into my blog following routine, which is how I discover Pia Jane Bijkerk has graced Brisbane. I then read that it is Kylie Johnson whom organised Pia's event and then hours are lost reading Kylie's blog - instinct and grace and all those bound. 'My heart is wandering' through the endless talent I keep discovering, sometimes I just get lost amongst it all, you can't help it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment