21 September 2012

byron weddings





























This time 2 years ago I was out at our wedding venue playing with all things pretty. The butterflies in my belly were fluttering with excitement and anticipation of our big day the next day. I didn't know at that stage that it would be one of the best days of my life. Marrying my best friend and love of my life, the man that makes me laugh until my cheeks hurt and has my heart gently cradled in his soul. A day where every where you turn is someone you love, your family, friends, those special people in your life that are sooo happy for you. Your wedding day truly is one incredibly special day. People say it's just one day - yes it is, but it really is something that must be experienced to understand what a special day it is.

This weekend we have a wedding in Byron. We're stoked to be celebrating another dear couples love at the same place on the same weekend. Byron really is a beautiful place to be married. We wish you all the happiness in the world Mitch and Ange. Thanks for gifting us the pleasure of sharing this day with you, we're blessed to be your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment